Axis Pointe Shoe
The Axis is a tapered shoe that looks delicate, light, and beautiful 'en pointe'.
- The Axis is Bloch's latest advance in cutting edge technology using unique TMT™ paste, which is heat responsive so it can be customized to individual needs providing control 'en pointe'.
- This enables the dancer to significantly accelerate the breaking in process by molding the box to the contours of the feet from the very first wear.
- The revolutionary heat activated box enables the dancer to mold the shoes to the individual contours of the feet providing superior comfort and durability.
- The curved last closely mimics the natural contours of the foot so the shank stays in close contact withthe instep. The heat responsive TMT™ shank can be modi ed so the breakpoint can be tailored to the individual needs of the dancer.
- The unique features of the Axis TMT™ offer sensitive and responsive foot articulation.
From us at The Pointe
The Pointe at Footlights highly recommend scheduling an appointment with our professional fitters today, for the dancer’s perfect and safest fit.
Each pair of pointe shoes purchased receive one free elastic; ribbon and all other shoe accessories are sold separately.
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: AXIS POINTS SHOES
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in *new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 30 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/practice tutus/clearance items are final sale.
*Do not wear, mark on, sew anything to, soften, bend, or do anything else until you have gotten your teacher’s approval. Footlights will not return or exchange pointe shoes that are not in new condition, free of any wear or altering of any kind.
Footlights management has decided to no longer carry this style, as such, the items will no longer be available once we run out of stock.