Suprima Strong Pointe Shoe
The Suprima Strong offers all the wonderful attributes of the Suprima with a strong shank. A small platform and tapered box providing an aesthetically pleasing finish to the leg line.
- The Suprima, with the tapered toe and snug fitting heel is a traditional and classic Bloch design which suits many shapes of feet.
- The Suprima shoe has a narrow last which gives the shoe it's streamlined shape and fits snugly to the heel.
- The box is tapered down to the toe and the oval shape of the platform is small which gives an elegant line to the foot and leg.
- The vamp is standard in length and the shank is designed to support but to allow the foot to arch.
- Available in both standard and strong shank which makes it ideal for class and performance.
From us at The Pointe
The Pointe at Footlights highly recommend scheduling an appointment with our professional fitters today, for the dancer’s perfect and safest fit.
Each pair of pointe shoes purchased receive one free elastic; ribbon and all other shoe accessories are sold separately.
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: Bloch - Suprima Pointe Shoe
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in *new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 30 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/practice tutus/clearance items are final sale.
*Do not wear, mark on, sew anything to, soften, bend, or do anything else until you have gotten your teacher’s approval. Footlights will not return or exchange pointe shoes that are not in new condition, free of any wear or altering of any kind.
Footlights management has decided to no longer carry this style, as such, the items will no longer be available once we run out of stock.