Boost Mesh Sneaker
Best Seller! Dynamic resistance technology dance sneaker.
- Split, non-marking outsole sneaker made on a high arch last with lightweight high performance materials
- Provides range of movement and support to appeal to dancers across broad range of dance disciplines
- Built in arch support and elevation to accentuate the arch
- Variable lacing system for support and optimum fit in the arch
- Compression molded EVA sock liner
- Dri-Lex lining that is non-wrinkling, breathable and odor/mildew resistant
- Suede heel grip with D.R.T cushioned heel for shock absorption and comfort
- Lightweight manmade midsole with air cushion of 4PSI for shock absorption
- Four part high density man made outsole with spin spot for 360 degree turns
- Suede, Mesh
Sizing Information & Suggestions
- Ladies start with 1 full size up from street shoe; 1 1/2 sizes up for wide feet. Men start with 3 full sizes up from street shoe.
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: BOOST MESH SNEAKER
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN NEW CONDITION, HAVE NO DAMAGE, HAVE ORIGINAL TAGS, IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING, WITH RECEIPT, AND WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. TIGHTS / UNDERGARMENTS / PRACTICE TUTUS / CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.