Feel free to dance any form of dance in these versatile ballet/jazz shoes. Soft leather molds to your foot as the mesh hugs every contour. Along with suede sole patches and a low profile, the Freeform allows you to feel the floor and show your foot to its greatest potential. A completely elasticized top line, no drawstrings, and added dual placement elastic help secure the shoe.
- Upper constructed with soft durable sheep skin glove leather and Nylon/Lycra® Spandex
- Split sole
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Plush elastic topline keeps the shoe from gapping while articulating the foot
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
- Patented PowerPointe Construction® and seamless, powermesh arch removes excess material from the arch
- Women begin with street shoe size
- Men begin with 2 sizes up from street shoe size
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: FREEFORM
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 30 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/practice tutus/clearance items are final sale.