Pedini® Femme Jazz Shoe | Child
Children's Pedini Femme with Cool Bare Arch
Rising dancers captivate the crowd in the Pedini Femme. This split-sole shoe slips on and off for quick changes and convenience. The combination of neoflex and leather adds stability and flexibility through movements. Features include exposed arch and 3/4" shock absorbing heel. Insole lining is moisture absorbent and odor-deterring to keep dancers dry while working up a sweat.
- Light, strong, breathable Neoflex and durable leather upper
- Patented two-piece split-sole design with minimalist instep provides notable arch exposure
- Contoured suede forefoot patch is cushioned and provides traction
- Insole lined with moisture absorbing, odor-deterring, antimicrobial DRYZ
- 3/4" PVC injected, lightweight, non-marking and shock absorbing heel
- Form-fitting elasticized binding throughout the topline and instep
- Begin with street shoe size
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: PEDINI FEMME
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN NEW CONDITION, HAVE NO DAMAGE, HAVE ORIGINAL TAGS, IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING, WITH RECEIPT, AND WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. TIGHTS / UNDERGARMENTS / PRACTICE TUTUS / CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.