Dramatica II Stretch Pointe Shoe
The Dramatica II is one of Bloch's new and exciting range of pointe shoes featuring groundbreaking innovation in a category virtually unchanged in over 120 years. With the latest stretch materials, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot and unparallelled connection between foot and shoe. One seamless, flawless line is now a reality.
- En Pointe last features arch hugging technology
- Improved heel shape of the shoe, provides better fit to your foot, especially for those dancers with shorter toes or tighter muscles under the foot.
- Unique stretch satin adheres to the foot like second skin
- A split sole design has been incorporated for maximum stretch at the arch allowing complete articulation through the positions such as demi and releve
- A Paste for better resilience and natural breakdown
- Elastic drawstring and stretch satin binding improves the fit of the upper
- Flat oblong platform and high wings for immediate support and ease of balance
- Inner foam liner for added shock resistance and comfort
- Leather grip at the heel to ensure perfect fit as the dancer rises from flat to en pointe.
From us at The Pointe
The Pointe at Footlights highly recommend scheduling an appointment with our professional fitters today, for the dancer’s perfect and safest fit.
Each pair of pointe shoes purchased receive one free elastic; ribbon and all other shoe accessories are sold separately.
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: DRAMATICA II STRETCH PT SHOE
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in *new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 30 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/practice tutus/clearance items are final sale.
*Do not wear, mark on, sew anything to, soften, bend, or do anything else until you have gotten your teacher’s approval. Footlights will not return or exchange pointe shoes that are not in new condition, free of any wear or altering of any kind
Footlights management has decided to no longer carry this style, as such, the items will no longer be available once we run out of stock.