European Balance Pointe Shoe
BEST SELLER! The European Balance, by Bloch, has a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing comfort and injury protection.
- The Balance European allows the dancer to feel like they can stand 'en pointe' all day because the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep significantly improving injury protection.
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes which creates a snug and secure fit. The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform.
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals.
- The European Balance has a diagonal side seam which reduces satin creasing.
- The low profile of the shoe, open throat line of the vamp shape, and the elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit.
From us at The Pointe
- The Pointe at Footlights highly recommend scheduling an appointment with our professional fitters today, for the dancer’s perfect and safest fit.
- Each pair of pointe shoes purchased receive one free elastic; ribbon and all other shoe accessories are sold separately.
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: EUROPEAN BALANCE
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN NEW CONDITION, HAVE NO DAMAGE, HAVE ORIGINAL TAGS, IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING, WITH RECEIPT, AND WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. TIGHTS / UNDERGARMENTS / PRACTICE TUTUS / CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.