Airess Tapered Toe Pointe Shoe | FlexiFirm
Airess Pointe Shoe with #5.5 Shank and Tapered Toe Box
Assemblé like a principal dancer in the Airess Tapered Toe Pointe Shoe (Flexifirm Shank). This premium pointe shoe has a tapered toe box and a 5.5" red board shank, 1/2 skived to zero that enhances arch support for long-lasting wear. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a platform that's hammered flat to create a secure balance when you visit the barre. Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet. Ideal for a tapered (Egyptian) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Tapered toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Deep vamp with lowered sides and heel
- Slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
- Low crown
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Platform is hammered flat to create a secure balance
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, elastic binding with encased elastic drawstring
- Thin leather outer sole
- #5.5 red board shank, 1/2 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Sole marks to identify the specifications of the shoe
- Best Fit: Narrow to medium forefoot with tapered toes
- Begin with street shoe size
From us at The Pointe
The Pointe at Footlights highly recommend scheduling an appointment with our professional fitters today, for the dancer’s perfect and safest fit.
Each pair of pointe shoes purchased receive one free elastic; ribbon and all other shoe accessories are sold separately.
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: AIRESS TAPERED TOE
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in *new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 30 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/practice tutus/clearance items are final sale.
*Do not wear, mark on, sew anything to, soften, bend, or do anything else until you have gotten your teacher’s approval. Footlights will not return or exchange pointe shoes that are not in new condition, free of any wear or altering of any kind.