Aria ES Pointe Shoe
Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Broad inner toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Round shaped throat
- Satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Narrow heel
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Standard sides
- Moderate hand-flattened crown
- High and wide platform for easy balancing
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
- 121ES: Half-skived #5 leather board shank for maximum support and greatest flexibility
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length
- Begin 1/2 size up from street shoe size
- Ribbons sold separately
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 10 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/tutus/clearance items are final sale.
*Do not wear, mark on, sew anything to, soften, bend, or do anything else until you have gotten your teacher’s approval. Footlights will not return or exchange pointe shoes that are not in new condition, free of any wear or altering of any kind.
Footlights management has decided to no longer carry this style, as such, the items will no longer be available once we run out of stock.