Ava Pointe Shoe
Ava Pointe Shoe with #2.5 Shank and Broad Toe Box
Arabesque like a professional in the Ava Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a broad, feathered toe box and a combination, 2.5" leather board and red board shank that offers flexibility to the arch. Features a high and wide platform for much needed balance at the barre. Removable medical grade gel cushion is placed on the internal edge of the platform for added comfort. Ideal for a broad (Roman) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Broad toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Moderate vamp, low sides and narrowed heel
- Slight "U" shape throat flatters the arch
- Low crown
- Removable medical grade gel cushion placed on internal edge of platform
- High and wide platform
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outsole
- Full #2.5 leather board/red board combination shank offers flexibility to the arch
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Embossed Capezio® logo on sole
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length
- Begin with street shoe size
From us at The Pointe
The Pointe at Footlights highly recommend scheduling an appointment with our professional fitters today, for the dancer’s perfect and safest fit.
Each pair of pointe shoes purchased receive one free elastic; ribbon and all other shoe accessories are sold separately.
**POS SYSTEM ITEM DESCRIPTION: AVA
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in *new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 30 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/practice tutus/clearance items are final sale.
*Do not wear, mark on, sew anything to, soften, bend, or do anything else until you have gotten your teacher’s approval. Footlights will not return or exchange pointe shoes that are not in new condition, free of any wear or altering of any kind.