Hannah Pointe Shoe
The Hannah Pointe Shoe is lightweight, flexible and built for strengthening and building key muscles in the foot.
- A lightweight shoe intended for the dancer looking to strengthen and build key muscles within the foot
- Wide yet tapered box with optimal fit hitting all major internal contact points between foot, shank and box
- Supple insole designed on a curved last to assist the foot en pointe
- Cotton drawstring and harder A paste incorporated within the box
- Elastic drawstring
- Wide platform encourages even weight distribution
- Medium-length U-shape vamp
- Low profile and wide tapered box create a snug, streamlined fit
- Soft curved shank hugs the foot and stays in close contact with the arch
From us at The Pointe:
The Pointe at Footlights highly recommend scheduling an appointment with our professional fitters today, for the dancer’s perfect and safest fit.
Each pair of pointe shoes purchased receives one free elastic; ribbon and all other shoe accessories are sold separately.
(IF APPLICABLE) Many teachers use demi-pointe, also called pre-pointe, soft-block or shankless, shoes, for pre-pointe training. Demi-pointes have a shaped box like a pointe shoe, but no stiff shank in the sole. Wearing demi-pointes gives dancers a more gradual transition from ballet slippers to pointe shoes. Therefore, they are never intended to stand en pointe in.
Items are available for return or exchange as long as they are in new condition, in original packaging, have no damage, have original tags, with receipt, and within 7 days of purchase. Tights/undergarments/tutus/clearance items are final sale.
*Do not wear, mark on, sew anything to, soften, bend, or do anything else until you have gotten your teacher’s approval. Footlights will not return or exchange pointe shoes that are not in new condition, free of any wear or altering of any kind.